Coming of Age: Kansas City offers programs and resources to help those 50+ explore and discover the best path to a fulfilling and engaging future. These include:
The Inspiring Opportunities e-Newsletter
Here's what you'll see:
- A "What's New" section about the latest trends for those 50+
- A listing of paid and unpaid opportunities at nonprofits and other agencies in the Kansas City area
- Notices about special events...and much more!
Coming of Age/RSVP Johnson County
- Volunteer recruiment for Coming of Age/RSVP Johnson County
- Learning Lab
- The three-day, in depth training, is led by experienced trainers knowledgeable about managing change in organziations and nonprofit-cpapacity building. Participants come away with new insights, as well as realistic, actionable plans.
- Click HERE for Course Content
- Explore Your Future
- A series of facilitated conversations that help those 50+ envision the next phase of life. Offered through employers to pre-retiree groups and in community settings.
- Click HERE for more information Explore Your Future
- Capturing the Energy & Expertise of People 50+ Learning Lab
- Available to all nonprofits in metro Kansas City empowering them to recruit, train and retain 50+ volunteers.
- Nonprofits and other agencies
- We help local, regional, and national organizations pursue their missions by training them in how to engage the skills, talents, and passions of people 50+ (often called America's largest and growing national resource!) into their workplace.To learn more about any of these programs or training opportunities, please contact:
Director of Coming of Age: Kansas City
P. 816.444.1121 ext. 109