Become a Coming of Age Member
Sign up for
Like Us on Facebook
Coming of Age:
881 Turk Street
Coming of Age's signature Learning Lab is "Capturing the Energy and Expertise of People Age 50+." This popular two-day intensive training for not-for-profit professionals focuses on enhancing participants' understanding of differences among generational cohorts, crafting compelling opportunities, creating high impact marketing, and pursuing effective management. Individualized follow-up consultation is provided.
Participants will learn how to:
- Draw on the talents, skills, and passions of people 50+
- Craft compelling opportunities that will appeal to baby boomers and their elders
- Develop effective ways to market opportunities
- Manage an intergenerational workforce
- Create a doable, outcomes-driven Action Plan
- Volunteer managers interested in recruiting and utilizing the talents of people 50+ to meet their missions
- Newly-hired staff seeking to understand generational differences in work styles and attitudes
- Staff from organizations starting up or revitalizing their volunteer programs
- Personnel responsible for crafting and marketing paid and unpaid opportunities
- Supervisors managing an intergenerational workforce
“Great pacing and delivery!...and thanks for the unbeatable price of the training—makes it accessible to grassroots nonprofits with teeny budgets!”
“Wish we took this years ago…will recommend to others and network partners.”
Just Announced, new Learning Lab!
East Bay Learning Lab
Fridays, June 21st and 28th
American Red Cross Bay Area
3901 Broadway Oakland, CA 94611
FEES: $89. Includes light continental breakfast, lunch, and workbook.
Encourage a co-worker to join you & we'll discount their fee by $20.